In association with HDFC Life, we offer Group Term Insurance Plans to JetPrivilege members for a one-year term plan without any medical test and hassle-free premiums.
When you book your next flight with us from Delhi to Mumbai on our mobile app or website, enjoy a range of exclusive benefits designed for you.
- Zero Cancellation Fee: With our ‘Zero Penalty Fee’ feature, guests can easily reschedule or cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking, at no additional cost.
- FareLock: Unsure about your travel plan? Lock your preferred fare for 72 hours on your Delhi to Mumbai flight for a nominal fee.
In-Flight ExperienceEnjoy our amazing in-flight experience when you fly with us from Delhi to Mumbai.
- Première: Travel in Première offers our guests a luxurious experience with spacious seats, delicious gourmet meals to pick from and fine beverages to go along with it. You can venture through our in-flight magazine JetWings to keep you company throughout your trip.
- Economy: While travelling in Economy, enjoy the latest flicks and movies with our wireless in-flight entertainment service on JetScreen which includes 330+ hours of in-flight entertainment. Sift through our in-flight magazine JetWings or just wind down with our comfortable seats and expanded headsets.
Best time to visit/fly to Mumbai:Mumbai is an incredible host to its travellers all year round. Mumbai experiences mild winters from October to February which makes it the best time to visit the city. During these months, the city hosts several street festivals and exhibitions. Spend your holiday here to witness the staggering beauty of the city.
Things to do in Mumbai
Mumbai has transformed from a group of islands populated by fishing villages, to one of the busiest metropolitans in the country. This transition has been preserved in its buildings and museums.
Bhau Daji Lad Museum is one of the oldest museums in the City. Built in the year 1855, the museum offers a historical view of city life. It has a collection of exquisite artefacts, decorative art products and clay models representing the city’s rich past. If one enjoys history, the Chattrapathi Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sanghralay is the place to see. The collection includes coins, weapons and armoury from different eras, along with vases and paintings from distant parts of the world.
Just across the street is the National Gallery of Modern Art containing paintings, sculptures and photographs by masters of Indian art. The Gallery also offers a platform for various artists by hosting exhibitions of modern and abstract art.
Mumbai is known for its colonial structures built during the British era. Many buildings and government offices in South Bombay still preserve the essence of gothic architectural design. Rajabai clock tower, University of Mumbai, Bombay High Court, Chattrapathi Shivaji Maharaj Train Terminal, buildings of Horniman circle are some of the notable landmark structures.
Explore various shopping avenues across South Mumbai. Head to Colaba Causeway and Hill Road for a unique shopping experience. From brands to inexpensive merchandise, from crystals to brass antiques, you will find everything here.
If you are searching for exquisite antiques, Crawford Market is the place to visit. Concealed within the stalls is a world of rare and elegant accessories of home decor. Other shopping destinations include Linking Road in the western suburb with a huge collection of shoes, bags and belt.
Enjoy the city’s diverse cuisines at various restaurants, cafes and food stalls.
Mumbai also has a lot to offer to nature lovers. Sanjay Gandhi National Park shelters various wild animals. The adjoining Karnala Bird Sanctuary has 114 species of birds and over 110 species of butterflies.
Lonavala, Khandala and Matheran, being an hour’s drive away, are some of the nearby destinations that you can visit. Witness the astounding beauty of the lush green Western Ghats. With forts, caves, waterfalls and lakes forming a part of the landscape, these places seem like a world apart from the crowded city streets.
If you seek adventure, look no further. The hilly landscape proves to be an ideal spot for adventure sports. Paragliding, rafting, kayaking and boating at Kamshet and Kolad are some of the activities to look out for.
Tap to the beat of the latest movie numbers with the Bollywood tour. Visit the sets of famous movies and witness the process of film-making up close. You may spot your favourite Bollywood star at one of these locations. The tour also features a ride through the streets where the biggest names in the film industry live.
Mode of transport from the airport:
Both the domestic and international airports are accessible through different modes of transport, despite being located at a distance of 25 kilometres from the city centre.
- Car: The domestic airport has a parking space for 740 cars whereas at the international airport has a space for 4700 cars. The airport services allow you to purchase a monthly pass if you fly frequently.
- Taxis: Travellers have an option of metered or prepaid cabs that start from the airport to all parts of the city. The taxi station is outside the airport and the counters for prepaid cabs are next to the exit gates of the airport.
- Car Rentals: There is also the option of car rentals in case you want to explore the city at your own leisure.